Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Request for Fill


This form gives the Town of Huntsville permission to drop brush, dirt and/or clean fill on private property, after a road work project such as ditching, brushing or construction.


To: Town of Huntsville Public Works Department

I hereby request the Town of Huntsville’s Public Works Department to dump excess fill and spoil from construction and maintenance work by Town forces on my property.

I agree that the soil will be dumped on my lands on a location convenient to the Town and I will dispose of the soil in a manner and method that will not negatively affect the environment nor block any natural or manmade drainage system, watercourse, swale or facility.  I further agree that the soil dumped on my property will not be deposited or moved to an area that will contribute to erosion, bank destabilization or contamination from erosion to any stream, watercourse, lake or pond.

I further acknowledge and accept the fact that the Town of Huntsville does not in any way guarantee the quality or quantity of the soil.

Delivery Location

Contact Details

I am the property owner of the above noted location


By checking Yes, I am attesting that the information provided on this form is true and correct. I am the registered owner of this property location and submitting this electronic form is equivalent to my authorized signature.

Collection of Information

The personal information you choose to provide on this form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA). The information you provide will be used to process the request for fill and spoil from construction and maintenance work on personal property, and may be used for contact purposes. Questions about this collection can be directed to the Municipal Clerk, Town Hall, 37 Main Street East, Huntsville, ON, P1H 1A1, 705-789-1751 ext. 2255.