Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Change or Cancellation for Pre-Authorized Payment Plan

This form is for changing or cancelling an existing Town of Huntsville pre-authorized plan.

Roll Number

If you do not know the Roll Number, please use our digital mapping system to look up the property: 

Contacting us

Property owner(s) information and mailing address